Sunday, February 7, 2010

Da Basement Days



I've always been a huge fan of the history of Timbaland, Missy, Ginuwine, and the whole Da Basement crew. With that said, you can imagine my excitement when I ran into an extensive interview with Susan Weems! Who's Susan Weems you ask? Not only is she an amazing singer (how dope is that track?!) but she's also one third of the group Sugah. Yes that's right Tweet's old group. For all you Da Basement history buffs, get ready for a literal treasure mine of great Da Basement history. Check it:

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Amazing! To read the story from the beginning really makes me wish I could have been a fly on the wall way back when. Check out the video for the Jodeci's "Gin and Juice" (Remix), can you spot Da Basement crew?

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
free html hit counter
What number are you?