Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Unreleased Kiley Dean "My Own" produced by Timbaland (Update)



Update: As with most Timbo/Kiley tracks, that's Candice Nelson and Walter Milsap III laying down the mean pen game on this track.

Have I mentioned before how much I love the randomness of leaks? Case in point, take a listen to a previously unreleased track off of the best unreleased Timbaland album ever created, Kiley Dean's Simple Girl:

"My Own" featuring a lil' yell from Timbo


So where did this track come from? It should be obvious from the intro but why now? Regardless of why or how we got another Kiley/Timbo banger! BIG props to Ryan.

9 comments :

  1. The Boomp3 link isn't working. Can you repost?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice song...

    but ehhh...

    In that pick... I'd give her the business...

    She kind of looks like Hayden at a glance...


    I'd definitely give Hayden Panettiere the super business...

    ReplyDelete
  3. got this song like a month ago... it's at the bluri site somewhere

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's live strings, I bet its a sample.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kiley Dean - My Own

    http://www.zshare.net/audio/51139864de4fc844/

    ReplyDelete
  6. what Donny said... i haven't played the song that much, though.

    it's aight. i wish i had cover art for the album Simple Girl, though

    ReplyDelete
  7. Meh, it's alright. Nothing special.

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of my fav albums to date! I like almost all the tracks on there, if not!

    For real she does look like Hayden...first glance!

    ReplyDelete

 
free html hit counter
What number are you?