Thursday, November 6, 2008

Duran Duran "Cry Baby Cry" (Japanese Bonus Track)



We haven't heard much at all from the Duran Duran camp. They have been doing extensive international shows and concerts but in terms of new singles and videos they're finished with new releases. One track that we forgot to mention during the release of their album is "Cry Baby Cry" which appeared on the Japanese release of Red carpet Massacre as a bonus track. Take a listen:

Boomp3.com

The track is produced by Danja and Jimmy Douglass (rare that he receives the credit that he so rightfully deserves). Also according to Duran Duran's official website there are 2 more unreleased tracks from the album that I assume are also produced by Danja. Will we ever hear them?

14 comments :

  1. I AGREE w/ THAT COMMENT ABOUT DANJA.....BESIDES THAT, TRACK has a nice arrangement. "NITE RUNNER" is still my shit though

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red Carpet Massacre was and still is a hot album but without any promotion it was judged to fail. By the way, you can listen to "Take Me Alive" by Chris Cornell here and i got a snippet of Other Side Of Town, track is fire.

    http://www.screamliveconcerts.com/remix/index.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. You mean a mash up of "Take Me Alive"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did Danja produce all of Kevin Cossoms tracks? Man I like danja but I feel that most of his tracks are to gud for the artists I reckon that if static hadn't passed he and danja would be fire in the studio.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish this had been on the album. I think it would've been one of my favorite tracks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol i've had this since last year... I was very thorough in the Red Carpet Massacre department. nice to know it's by Jimmy Douglass and Danja, though; so, thanks for delivering the hot 411 again, J Boogie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. frederick can you post it please?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun fact: the Duran Duran that Tim and Danja and Jimmy recorded with had four members.

    I don't even remember; I might have gotten the song from a torrent. Shit took forever to find. But, once I got my iPod, I pretty much deleted every song from my hard drive.

    Let me see... coming from the guy who brought you the Nite Runner instrumental, I'll try to have something soon for you.

    And, I think I may know what one or both of those two leftover tracks sounds like.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Found it on my iPod... Happy Holidays

    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ujuzz4z2mwv

    ReplyDelete

 
free html hit counter
What number are you?