Tuesday, August 26, 2008

King Logan (Royal Court) in the studio

It's not often you actually see who Royal Court is but you've seen King before in various studio videos with Timbaland but may have not noticed. Here we have a couple videos of King in the studio with a new artist named Kevin Scott working on a track called "Suspended On Your Love":





The beat is crazy! Love the chord progressions. Scott is definitely getting some top notch talent if he's hooked up with King. I look forward to hearing more from his possible debut album?

I'm working on getting the story on how Royal Court and Tim hooked up so as soon as I find out, you find out. Props to Israel for the videos.

10 comments :

  1. the beat sounds banging. dunno about the vocals though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE DRUMS REMIND ME OF "MILES AWAY"

    holy cow, do they ever remind me of Miles Away

    so I guess this is just another case of Timbaland camp recycling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like justin timberlakes turd gtfoh

    ReplyDelete
  4. nny, after this record was done, I got like 8 zillion calls about how it was a hit record, they wanted to run with it right away etc etc, youre gonna be big big big, one big for each of us. I was waiting for my Newports and Puma sweats, but I guess the package got lot in the mail..

    Fast forward a few months..

    Usher (Prod by Me. Written by The Clutch)

    "Traffic" aka another leftover idea from my rave DJ days..

    I ain’t never dance with them damn glow sticks tho.

    Shouts to Guru Josh, I hear he made a ton of money off "Infinity" and became a dentist or something..

    Coincidentally I’m still considering vetinary school..

    L8r.

    ReplyDelete
  5. dats just blaze^^^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://www.zshare.net/audio/176881787cfcc027/
    Suspended on your love - kevin scott audio
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/17688360552ca28b/
    suspended interlude

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hot beat, bad voice. Yikes!

    Thanks Edwin for the tracks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the mp3. made it sound a lil louder/better ;]

    http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=batch_download&batch_id=Q01GZ28rZ2p0d0d4dnc9PQ

    ReplyDelete

 
free html hit counter
What number are you?